Google Pay is becoming more popular as an online payment method, and it is now widely accepted in the United States of America. Recently, Google added 17 new banks and credit unions to its ever-growing list of financial institutions supported by Google Pay. Check out the list of the 17 new banks and credit unions below.
Also read: Best Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) 2019
17 New Banks Supported by Google Pay in the United States of America
- Alpena Community Credit Union
- American Bank, NA
- Coleman County State Bank
- Columbia Credit Union
- First Area Credit Union
- Jefferson Credit Union
- Members Choice West Virginia Federal Credit Union
- NESC Federal Credit Union
- NexTier Bank, National Association
- Northwestern Mutual Credit Union
- Peoples Bank SB
- Pine Federal Credit Union
- Rabobank, NA
- Sanibel Captiva Community Bank
- The Citizens National Bank of Bluffton
- Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union
- Washington Gas Light Federal Credit Union
Google Pay now supports over 1,850 banks and financial institutions in the United States and the list keeps increasing with time. You can easily conduct more searches to confirm if your bank in the US is supported by Google Pay.
February 14, 2019
No Comment! Be the first one.