There are different articles online on Google AdSense approval steps, but many of them are having the same message. In this post, you shall be seeing something different from what you might have read from other blogs or websites. I will be showing you the step-by-step guide to get Google AdSense approval in the right way, using no trick or blackhat method. Before you proceed, I will like you to know that this will work better if you are ready to start a new blog and using a new domain name from scratch, otherwise amending the errors on your existing blog might be quite difficult.
Also read: 10 Must-have Skills To Become A Successful Online Marketer
One of the online businesses most bloggers engage in is by earning a living by displaying advertisers’ ads on their blog pages. The displayed ads come in the form of CPC ads ( Cost Per Click: bloggers earn a particular amount when users click on this type of ads), CPM ads (Cost per Million: bloggers earn a particular amount per million/thousands impressions from users), and CPA ads (Cost Per Action: bloggers earn a particular amount when users take an action when arriving on the advertisers landing page. Such actions include subscribing to a particular service). All these serve as a monetization process for bloggers through paid advertising, and they can be achieved once you have a Google AdSense Publisher account.
Currently, the best and the most popular Ads Advertising Network in existence is Google AdSense. It is every blogger’s or publisher’s dream to have a Google AdSense account, but the problem lies in the difficulty to get the approval of this very account. Most bloggers have applied countless times, having their expectations high in all attempts, but only to get a disapproval email reply in all attempts. Maybe currently you find yourself in this same situation, do not call it to quit yet! I promise you that after reading this post and taking the necessary actions listed in the steps, you will definitely have an approved Google AdSense account in no distance time. In this post, I will be revealing a 100% white hat and simple steps of getting Google AdSense approval fast.
Must read: Tips for a successful blog in 2017 And Beyond
Before I proceed in giving out my steps for easy Google AdSense approval, let me treat some areas that most bloggers flaw, which makes their applications to be rejected by the Google AdSense team.
Why Do I Keep Getting A Dispproval email From The Google AdSense Team And Possible Recommendations?
The two popular disapproval messages and their recommended solutions are as follows:
- Site does not comply with Google AdSense policy
This means that the entirety of your site, which may include its content and some other factors, goes against the AdSense policy.
Possible solution: There are no two ways about this, all you have to do is to adhere strictly to these policies and guidelines. I will always advise every blogger or publisher who wishes to monetize his or her blog with the Google AdSense program to always take time to read through the Google AdSense policy and Webmaster guidelines for publishers. You can spend, hours, days, or weeks reading this so as to get yourself acquainted with them all and try not to err in any aspect of it.
- Insufficient content
This means that some or all of your pages do not contain sufficient content. This makes it difficult for the crawlers to easily detect what the page is really talking bout.
Possible solutions: The following are some ways you can easily solve this
- Make sure the words in each of your page/post contains nothing less than 800 words. The more words the better.
- Make sure each page or post is aiming at a targeted keyword (because this is what the site crawlers is really looking for, so as to determine what that page is all about). For example, in all of my posts, you will discover that my targeted keywords are always in “bold” in the post body. So you can adopt this method too.
- Lastly, try as much as possible to write unique content and make sure there are not many posts in existence that already have the message you are trying to pass through to your readers.
Must read: Unique Content And Bad Guest Posting Habits
Now you have taken note of some possible reasons why your Google AdSense application is easily disapproved, let us now move to the business of the day. Read on!
White Hat Steps To Get Google AdSense Approval Fast
This is the part you should take more seriously, you can easily bookmark this page to your browser so you can assess it anytime you want. Now let’s go!
Step 1: Choosing keywords, and a niche
Before setting up a blog, you must already have an idea of what you are good at, and what you can easily write about (this is your Niche). And mind you, blogging for profitability is not all about writing about yourself or your lifestyle, but rather it is about writing to solve your reader’s immediate needs or problems. So it is better you choose a niche that can serve that particular purpose.
To choose a perfect keyword, let as assume you want to write about wrist watches, just follow the steps listed below:
- Use the Google Keyword Planner tool to run a check of your chosen keyword “wristwatches”, and note the competitiveness (if it is low, medium, or high), its monthly search volume, and its CPC bids.
- If it has a monthly search volume of up to a thousand or more, then you are on the right track
- If its competitiveness is low, then that is perfect also
- If the related keywords from the report also have low competition, that is really superb. Even if the CPC bids of the related keywords are high or low, it does not really matter.
After achieving this, ensure that all the posts you intend to publish on your blog talk about wristwatches and contain the keywords. You can easily do this by writing a post using the related keywords that appears in the report as your post title. Also, make sure that all the contents of the post are unique as well.
You can run this check over and over for more keywords that can easily determine a niche you should venture into. The main reason for conducting this research first is to:
- Determine a niche that many bloggers are not really into. This will solve the solution of spam and insufficient content that you always receive in your disapproval email.
- Determine keywords you can easily rank for in search result (since they most have low competitiveness)
- Determine the CPC that advertisers are bidding for your keywords
Step 2: Choosing a perfect domain name
When choosing a domain name, I will always advise you to go for the .com TLD, you can make further researches on why it is preferable. A domain name that can suit your niche about wristwatches are as follows:
All you need to do is to check if the domain names are available, but make sure that your keyword is in the domain name. This will give your page a boost in search engine results.
Step 3: Ensure that whatsoever you are writing about is marketable and adds value to your audience
Let me give a rundown of how the Publisher-Advertiser relationship works. Advertisers can only bid for ad space on your blog when they notice your post is having a message related to their products or what they try to advertise. If you only publish about topics that are not marketable (does not add value to both advertisers and your audience), then you can easily receive a rejection email from the Google AdSense team.
Before publishing a post, do the necessary keyword research and look for what people are searching for on the internet. Then you can now render solutions from your post.
Step 4: Publishing your unique post and getting ready to apply for AdSense
I will try to explain this step as simple as possible, just follow my points:
- Write unique posts of nothing less than 800 words with targeted keywords in your post title and body
- You can have as many labels or categories that you want, but ensure that each category has the same number of posts, let us say 3 or 4 for each, and all posts in each category should be talking about the category itself.
- Do your necessary on-page SEO, starting from all your H tags, permalink, description, and image optimization. I have not written a post about on-page SEO, but you can easily send me an email for further explanation
- Make sure there are no outbound links in all your post before applying. Even if it is a no-follow link, do not try to give any at all, You can do this after your approval
Below is a picture of the welcome image you will be received from the AdSense team after your blog has been reviewed and you have gotten a Google AdSense approval
If you have followed these simple steps of getting Google AdSense approval practically, you should not be afraid any longer to apply, because I am giving you a guarantee of an approved application. If after following these steps and you got a disapproval message the first time, it must definitely be on the basis of “insufficient content”, so all you need to do is to add more posts on each label or category. Feel free to drop your comments, questions, or contributions in the comment box below. Also, share this post with your friends, it will definitely come in handy. Thanks for reading to the end!
What a good post thanks
You are welcome
Thanks so much for this tips. How about purchasing an Adsense account? Is that also advisable ?
Never…it is never advisable. Maybe you should take you time to read Google AdSense’s Terms and Condtions
Thankz for the info
You are welcome Peter