The management of the NYSC (National Youth Service Corps), recently announced a new payment method that Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) can easily use online. It is none other than the Remita Pay option. The NYSC scheme introduced the Remita payment in order to make payment easier for all PCMs via the NYSC official portal. This post serves as a guide on how to make payments on the NYSC official portal using the Remita payment gateway.
Must read: NYSC Orientation Camp Requirements: Things Needed For NYSC Camp
How To Make Payment On NYSC Official Portal Using Remita
For all Prospective Corps Members, you can simply follow this steps when you want to make payment on NYSC official portal using the Remita Pay option.
- Using an internet device, PCM should visit the NYSC official portal which is: http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1
- As a PCM, you should enter your Email ID and Password on the space provided
- Click on “Click here to make payment”
- Once you are logged in, you should then click on “Proceed to Payment”. Once the payment confirmation page is displayed, you will then be redirected to Remita. The payment engine displays various payment options. Option A is for Cards or wallets while option B is for Paying in any Bank Branch.
- If you are using option A, simply click on “Pay now with Cards or wallet” Then provide the necessary card details and requirements for the transaction. Once the transaction is successful, the redirect URL will be loaded. Then you finally click on the status of the transaction.
- If you using option B, which is by paying into any bank branch. You should first of all copy the RRR number generated by the NYSC portal, then take it to any of the approved banks. You should first of all check the list of approved banks by clicking on “see available bank branches”.
- After you have made the payment at the bank branch, you can check the payment status by visiting the official URL: http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1 then enter your transaction reference number/email ID or phone number you used during the registration.
- Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail
- Click on “Get Status” to view the detail.
Also read: NYSC Orientation Camps Addresses and Locations in Nigeria
This is all you need to know on how to make payment on the NYSC official portal using the Remita payment option. You can simply share this information with your fellow Prospective Corps Members by using the social share button below.
No Comment! Be the first one.