There is no doubt, that the Opera Mini Browser is one of the most popular web browsers but on mobile and PC. It allows users to surf the internet at a cheaper data expenditure, i.e. it consumes less data when used to surf the internet. Another good news now is that you can easily download YouTube videos using the Opera Mini browser.
The Opera Mini data saving feature is a selling point that attracts millions of downloads from users, especially in third-world countries where internet data plans are still expensive. The ability to download YouTube videos using the Opera Mini browser is a plus, though there is an app that you can easily use to download YouTube videos with just a click.
In this post, I will be showing you how you can download YouTube videos using the Opera Mini browser and save you the stress of installing a third-party mobile application on your phone. This will also save some storage space too.
How To Download Any YouTube Videos Using The Opera Mini Browser
At this point, I assume you already have the Opera Mini Browser installed on your PC or mobile. If you don’t, you can easily download and install it on Play Store, or from the net using your web browser.
- Open your Opera Mini browser application n PC, Android or iOS
- Go to “settings” and make sure you set “Single Column View” to OFF.
- Get the URL of the video you need to download from YouTube, for instance, www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCZoYMFZl_wHyTsOSe0904yw
- Change the “www” in the URL to “ss”, so the modification will look like this; ssyoutube.com/watch?v=UCZoYMFZl_wHyTsOSe0904yw
- Copy and paste the modified link to the web address field of your Opera Mini browser and you will be redirected to a new site where you can choose your desired video format.
- Simply choose your preferred format and download.
These are the major steps involved and all you need to know on how to download YouTube videos using the Opera Mini browser. Kindly use the share buttons below to share this piece of information with your friends on various social media because you never know who might be needing this.