in this article, I will be revealing a list of 23 upcoming PS5 exclusive games that will be coming out way in the year 2023. All you have to do is to take note of their respective release dates, mark them on your calendar, then sit back and anticipate. The new PS5 exclusive games are expected to be top-notch, so you should not miss any of them.
The level of excitement of the new year is decreasing as the year is getting older by the day. Game lovers like me are eager to know what PlayStation 5 holds in stock for us. A total of 23 games have been set to be released this year, and I have laid my hands on concrete information about them. Below are the best upcoming PS5 exclusive games in 2023.
Also read: Best PS5 Exclusive Games in 2021 and Those to Watch Out For in 2022
List of 23 Best Upcoming PS5 Exclusive Games in 2023
Below are the 223 best upcoming PS5 games with their respective release dates in 2023.
- Forspoken (January 24, 2023)
- Dead Space (January 27, 2023)
- Hogwarts Legacy (February 10, 2023)
- Wild Hearts (February 17, 20230
- Atomic Heart (February 21, 2023)
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! (February 22, 2023)
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (March 3, 2023)
- Skull and Bones (March 9, 2023)
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (March 17, 2023)
- Resident Evil 4 (March 24, 2023)
- Dead Island 2 (April 23, 2023)
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League (May 26, 2023)
- Street Fighter 6 (June 2, 2023)
- Diablo IV (June 6, 2023)
- Final Fantasy XVI (June 23, 2023)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 (December 31, 2023)
- The Lord Of The Rings: Gollum (2023)
- Payday 3 (December 31, 2023)
- Hollow Knight: Silksong (2023)
- Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora (December 31, 2023)
- Alan Wake II (December 31, 2023)
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (December 31, 2023)
- Tekken 8 (2023)
Above is the list containing 23 upcoming PS5 games you should be expecting to see in 2023. To reduce your anxiety, I also stated their respective release dates. So, which among the list gets you excited the most? Kindly share with us in the comment section below.
No Comment! Be the first one.