Is your Hisense TV Bluetooth not working properly or not showing up entirely? Some Hisense TV owners are facing this same issue, and if you are one of them, I promise you that you will find all the solutions you need right on this page. In this article, I will be providing solutions to every Hisense Tv Bluetooth not working issue.
This issue can be frustrating, as it limits the ability of your Hisense TV to connect to other devices so that you can enjoy all the features of your smart TV.
Before we proceed, let me show you some reasons why your Hisense TV Bluetooth might not be working efficiently.
Table of Contents
Why is My Hisense TV Bluettoh not Working Properly?
There are several reasons why Hisense TV Bluetooth might not be working. Some of the most common reasons are as follows:
- The Bluetooth feature on your TV is not enabled
- Your TV and Bluetooth device are not close enough to each other
- Your Wi-Fi connection is weak or unstable
- Your TV software is out of date
- Your Bluetooth device is already connected to another device
- A problem with the Bluetooth device you are trying to connect with.
Also read: Smart TV Buying Guide: 6 Factors To Consider Before Buying a TV
How to Fix Hisense TV Bluetooth not Working or Showing No Bluetooth Issue
there are several Ways you can fix the issues you are facing with your Hisense Tv Bluetooth, I have explained some common solutions below. You can try each one of them, and see which of them solves the problem you are encountering with your Hisense TV Bluetooth.
Enable Bluetooth on Your Hisense TV
The first step to troubleshooting your Hisense Tv Bluetooth not working issue is to make sure that the Bluetooth feature is enabled on your TV. If your Hisense TV is not showing any Bluetooth options, it could be that the Bluetooth features are not enabled on the TV yet. Enabling Bluetooth on Hisense TV is very easy. Just follow the steps outlined below to get it done.
- Press the “Menu” button on the TV remote and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Network”. If you do not see this option, you should select “Remotes & Accessories”.
- Then, select “Bluetooth”. This will put your TV into pairing mode.
Once this is done, your Hisense TV should be able to detect any Bluetooth device that is nearby. All you need to do is to connect the device to your TV, and you are all set.
Power Cycle Your TV
If your Hisense TV is enabled but still not working, then you should try to power cycle your TV. This is one of the quickest and most reliable methods of resolving issues on your TV. The process is also known as a hard reset. Below is a step-by-step guide that will assist you in power cycling your TV. This will potentially fix the Hisense Tv Bluetooth not working or no Bluetooth showing issues.
- Unplug your Hisense TV from the wall outlet.
- Leave it unplugged for at least five minutes.
- After the five minutes have passed, plug the TV back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the TV back on.
- Attempt to use Bluetooth on the TV again.
Once you are done power cycling your Hisense TV, you should be able to use the Bluetooth connection once again. But if the issue persists, you should try the next fix.
Restart Your Bluetooth Device
Another possible fix is to your restart your Bluetooth device. This can help to reset every possible software issue, and it may resolve any connectivity issue. To restart your Bluetooth device, follow the steps below.
- Turn off the Bluetooth device you’re trying to connect.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Turn the device back on.
Place Your Bluetooth Device and TV in a Close Range
You should ensure that your Bluetooth device is close enough to your Hisense TV. Bluetooth devices typically range around 33 feet (10 meters). So, if they are too far apart, your device may not be able to connect to your TV.
Check Your Wi-Fi Connection
Your Hisense TV may not work properly if your Wi-Fi connection is very weak or unstable. To confirm the Wi-Fi strength on your Hisense TV, open the settings menu and select the Network option. Then select the Wi-Fi option, and make sure your TV is connected to your home network. If it is not, then you may need to reconnect it.
If the Hisense Tv Bluetooth not working persist, you should restart your modem/router. Restarting your router is an easy way to reset your home network and often solves many connectivity issues. To restart, you should disconnect your router or modem from the power supply for a few seconds and then turn it back on.
Once the restart process is complete, connect your Hisense TV to Bluetooth again and see if the issue persists.
Also read: How to Fix Slow WiFi at Home in 7 Ways
Update Your Hisense TV Software
If your Hisense TV is outdated, it may result in issues with your Bluetooth connectivity. You will need to update your TV software, and ensure it is running on the latest version to get the most out of your device. Follow the steps below to achieve this.
- Press the Menu button on the TV remote and go to “Settings”.
- Now, go to the “Device Preferences” tab.
- From here, go to “About > System Update”.
- Your Hisense TV will now check for any available updates.
- If there are any updates available, they will be installed automatically.
Once the update is complete, you can restart your TV to make its software up to date. Finally, test and see if your Hisense Tv Bluetooth now working properly.
Unpair Your Bluetooth Device from other Devices
If your Bluetooth device is already connected to another device, it may not be able to connect to your Hisense TV. Simply disconnect or un-pair from other devices to fix this.
Reset Your TV
If none of the above fixes I explained above worked, then you can try resetting your TV. This step will erase all of your TV’s settings and return it to its factory settings. Before you start the reset process, ensure that you have the following things at your disposal.
- An active internet connection
- Any apps that you have downloaded
- Any user data you have stored
Once you have gotten all of the above, you can now begin the reset process. To restart your Hisense TV in order to fix the Bluetooth not working or Bluetooth not showing issue, just follow the steps below.
- Press the “Menu” button on your TV remote and navigate to the “Settings” section from the top-right.
- Select “Device Preferences”. If you don’t see this option, select “Storage and Reset”.
- Scroll down and select the “Reset” option.
- Then, select “Reset” again and press the OK button.
- Select Factory data reset > Erase everything.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset process.
Once the reset process is complete, you will need to re-enter your network settings and connection settings and reinstall any apps and data you had properly stored. Once the whole process is complete, your Hisense TV should now be able to connect to your
If the Hisense Tv Bluetooth not working issue persists after resetting your TV, then it may be a hardware issue. You should contact Hisense customer service for further assistance.
The Hisense Tv Bluetooth not working issue you are facing can be fixed using any of the methods explained in this article. But in case none of them worked, then you should seek further assistance by calling Hisense customer service.