The Airtel Triple Data has been on for some time now, but most subscribers are yet to benefit from this offer. Maybe you want to join the bandwagon, and that is the reason why you want concrete information about this promo. Read through this page about the Airtel Triple Data, and see how you can get 2.2GB for N500, 4.5GB for N1000, and 10.5GB for N2000.
When it comes to data coverage and internet connection speed in Nigeria, Airtel is currently performing above average. Normal Airtel data plans are quite affordable too, going by the amount of data and validity period attached to each plan. The Airtel Triple Data is like adding icing to the cake, as it is an added advantage for new Airtel customers. Activating this data offer is not that difficult once your SIM is legible for it.
Hey! Before we proceed further, I will like to let you know that this Airtel Triple Data offer is SIM-selective. But not to worry, there is no harm in trying because you might be lucky.
How to Activate Airtel Triple Data Offer
Follow these simple steps:
- Buy a new Airtel SIM or use any of your Airtel SIM less than 3 months old
- Send “GET” in an SMS to 141
- If your SIM is legible for the offer, you will receive a confirmation SMS with the following information “Dear Customer, Congratulations! You can now enjoy a 100% Data Bonus Anytime every day for the NEXT 3 MONTHS”
- Finally, you send “MIFI” to 141
How to Subscribe for the Various Airtel Triple Data Plans
- 2GB for N500, Dial *141*500#
- 5GB for N1000, Dial *141*1000#
- 5GB for N2000, Dial *141*2000#
That is all about the Airtel Triple Data offer that is ongoing at the moment. In case you are confused or need assistance at any point, kindly drop your message in the comment section. It will be treated accordingly as soon as possible. Kindly share this information on your Facebook timeline and Twitter handle.
Please I will like to know if I can activate this on iPhone? Because looks like the tutorial is based for Android users
It can be used on any phone, but I doubt if the offer is still on.