If you check the Forbes list of richest men in the world in 2022, you will discover that men from the technology industry dominate the top 10 list. This is to show you how profitable the technology industry is. Billionaires from the United States of America also dominated the top 10 list of the richest men in the world, while you will also find an Indian billionaire making the top 10 list. This article actually reveals the top 10 richest men in the world according to Forbes. You will also get to see their present age and net worth.
Top 10 Richest Men in the World 2022
- Elon Musk – $219b, 50yrs
- Jeff Bezos $171b, 58yrs
- Bernard Arnualt and Family – $158b, 73yrs
- Bill gates – $129b, 66yrs
- Warren Buffet – $118b, 91yrs
- Larry Page – $111b, 49yrs
- Sergey Brin – $107b, 48yrs
- Larry Ellison – $106b, 77yrs
- Steve Ballmer – $91.4b, 66yrs
- Mukesh Ambani – $90.7b, 64yrs
This is the current list of the top 10 richest men in the world according to Forbes. The world’s richest man in 2022 is Elon Musk. Who were you expecting to see in this list that you did not see? You can tell us in the comment section of this page.